How to Install Mega Cloud Drive on Ubuntu — Free 20GB Storage
This tutorial is going to show you how to install MEGA.nz cloud drive on Ubuntu desktop and server. MEGA.nz is a cloud storage provider from New Zealand. It offers 20GB free storage upon registration and also allows you to get up to 50GB free space.
- Zero-knowledge encryption (user-controlled end-to-end encryption).
- Open-source client apps.
- Cross-platform, available on Linux, macOS, Windows, iOS, Android and NAS.
- Full sync and selective sync
- Two-factor authentication for an additional layer of security.
- Protect your share link with a password or make it automatically expire after a certain amount of time.
- File versioning allows you to revert the files back to a moment in time.
- MEGAdrop: A MEGAdrop folder allows anyone to upload files to your MEGA cloud, even if they don’t have an account.
- MEGAchat: audio/video calls with MEGA’s end-to-end encrypted chat.
Read full tutorial here: https://www.linuxbabe.com/ubuntu/nstall-mega-nz-cloud-drive-ubuntu