Pure-FTPd is a free open-source FTP server designed with security in mind. In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to set up an FTP server on Debian 10 with Pure-FTPd and how to enforce TLS encryption.
- It supports SSL/TLS encryption and thus passwords and commands can be protected.
- It can run on most Unix-like systems: Linux, BSDs, Solaris, Darwin, HPUX, AIX, and even iPhone.
- Available in 21 languages.
- Allows you to monitor active sessions.
- Supports a virtual quota system.
- And much more
Read full tutorial here: https://www.linuxbabe.com/debian/set-up-secure-ftp-server-debian-10-pure-ftpd